Lucknowthree days in the past
- Copy hyperlink
Congress Normal Secretary Priyanka Gandhi and BSP chief Mayawati attacked Yogi authorities in Hathras case.- File photograph.
- Gang rape of Hathras’s Dalit lady on 14 September, took final breath at Safdarjung Hospital in Delhi on the morning of 29 September
- Hathras police forcibly carried out the final rites by taking the lifeless physique of the sufferer to the crematorium, didn’t even let the members of the family see it
In Uttar Pradesh’s Hathras district, a 19-year-old Dalit lady, together with 4 poor individuals, crossed all limits of piety. For 15 days, the sufferer saved speaking about her gestures and narrating the story of her crime. Now even after dying, the correct of cremation was additionally taken away from his family members. The police opened hearth on the funeral pyre on the crematorium within the village midnight on Tuesday amid tight safety. In the meantime, the household saved crying, however nobody listened. Congress normal secretary Priyanka Gandhi and BSP chief Mayawati have surrounded the Yogi authorities on this difficulty. Priyanka mentioned that the rule of the Yogi authorities dominated not simply justice however injustice.
Priyanka said- behaved like criminals
..The authority was taken away and never even given respect to the deceased.
Gross inhumanity. You didn’t cease crime however behaved like criminals. Didn’t cease atrocities, tortured an harmless little one and her household twice.@myogiadityanath Resign There is no such thing as a justice in your rule, solely injustice is dominated.
– Priyanka Gandhi Vadra (@priyankagandhi) September 30, 2020
Mayawati mentioned – Household ought to get justice and convicts needs to be punished
2. It could be higher if the Hon’ble Supreme Court docket takes applicable motion by taking cognizance of this critical case by itself, in any other case the angle of the UP Authorities and the police on this heinous case doesn’t appear to indicate that even after the demise of the gang-rape sufferer, his household Justice and convicts will have the ability to get extreme punishment. 2/2
– Mayawati (@Mayawati) September 30, 2020