- This year, 10th – 12th examinations were held from 18 February to 6 March
- Out of 56,11,072 students registered for the exam, 4,80,591 students left the exam
Jun 26, 2020, 07:05 PM IST
Uttar Pradesh Board’s 10th-12th examination results will be declared tomorrow i.e. June 27 at 12.30 pm. The results will be announced by the state Deputy Chief Minister and Education Minister Dinesh Sharma through a press conference at Lok Bhawan in Lucknow. Students who appeared in the examination will be able to check their results on the official website upresults.nic.in or upmsp.edu.in.
Examination started from 18 February
This year, the 10th-12th examinations were held from 18 February to 6 March. The board examinations were already completed before the situation caused by Corona. But the result announcement has also been delayed this year due to the delay in evaluation of answer sheet due to lockdown due to infection.
Students will get digital marksheet
In view of the prevailing situation, the students will be issued a mark sheet and certificate with a digital signature on behalf of the board for the first time. This digital marksheet and certificate will be available to the students through the principal of the school two or three days after the release of the results of the UP board. Also, this time the UP board is giving the chance to join the compartment for the first time for the candidate who failed in a subject in the intermediate.
4.80 lakh left the exam
See results like this
- First of all, go to the official website of UP Board.
- Click here for students 10th and 12th grade link.
- After clicking on the link, fill your roll number etc.
- As soon as the information is filled, the result will be displayed on the screen.