- From July 1, you can download the marksheet from the official website of the board
- This year, 83.3 percent of 10th and 74.63 percent of 12th students passed the examination.
Jun 29, 2020, 04:02 PM IST
The UP board released the results of the 10th-12th examination on Saturday 27 June. This year, 23 lakh 982 students of the 10th standard, ie 83.3 percent of the students have passed. Whereas in the 12th, 74.63 per cent i.e. 18 lakh 54 thousand 99 students achieved success. After exam results, students dissatisfied with their results can apply online for scrutiny till July 22.
Rs 500 per subject The fee
According to the media report, Secretary Nina Srivastava informed that all the information related to scrutiny has been updated on UP Board official website upmsp.edu.in. In such a situation, students who want to scrutinize a subject, they will be able to deposit the fee in the state treasury through fee challan according to the subject. The last date for filling the UP Board Scrutiny Form 2020 has been set as July 22. Candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs 500 for each question paper for scrutiny. However, the practical subject will have to pay different fees for both the written examination and practical.
Download marksheet from 01 July
Earlier, it was also informed by the board that students can download their marksheet from the official website of Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Council (UPMSP) from July 1. A total of 51,30,481 candidates appeared in the UP board examination this year. It consisted of 27,44,976 candidates in class X and 23,85, 505 candidates in class XII.
How to download marksheet
- First of all, visit the official website of UPMSP.
- Click on the link related to the marksheet on the homepage here.
- Now enter the requested details like roll number, name etc.
- Marksheet will be displayed on the screen as soon as you click submit.