- Vikas and his associates killed eight policemen in Bikaru village on 2 July
- On 10 July, Vikas Dubey was additionally confronted whereas bringing Ujjain to Kanpur.
Each day newspaper
Jul 14, 2020, 03:57 PM IST
Kanpur. The Supreme Court docket can arrange a panel within the Kanpur shootout case of Uttar Pradesh. The Supreme Court docket on Tuesday heard petitions demanding an investigation into the encounter of gangster Vikas Dubey and his associates underneath court docket supervision. The court docket mentioned that Vikas Dubey, could contemplate the formation of a panel headed by the previous choose to analyze the encounter of his associates and the homicide of eight policemen.
In the course of the listening to, the UP authorities instructed the court docket that we’ll file a standing report in reference to the encounter. The court docket will now hear the matter on July 20.
On 2 July, the police workforce was attacked by Vikas Dubey and his gang in Bikaru village. On this, eight policemen together with CO had been killed. On the seventh day of the incident, on July 9, Vikas was arrested from the Mahakaleshwar temple in Ujjain. The following day, he had an encounter whereas bringing to Kanpur.
Improvement associate and prize cash of 50 thousand arrested
For 12 days, the absconding Shashikant Pandey of Rs 50 thousand has been arrested by the UP STF. Earlier, the STF had detained two helpers of Sasikanth from Gwalior. Alternatively, police have recovered 2 AK-47s and 17 cartridges from the home of gangster Vikas Dubey. ADG (Regulation and Order) Prashant Kumar gave this data. Vikas Dubey and Shashikant’s father Prem Prakash Pandey have already been killed within the encounter.
6 killed to this point, three arrested; In search of 11
The ADG mentioned that there have been 21 named accused within the Kanpur shootout case. Of those, Shyam Dubey, Dayashankar Agnihotri and Shashikant Dubey have been arrested. Six miscreants together with the principle accused Vikas Dubey have been killed within the encounter. The seek for 11 accused is on. A case has additionally been registered towards the previous incharge of Choubeepur police station and SI.
ADG instructed press convention
- Vikas Dubey requested the policemen to cover their looted arms and ammunition in his home.
- Vikas and his gang had been additionally getting ready to burn the our bodies of slain policemen. Vikas additionally instructed this to the Ujjain police throughout interrogation.
- On the evening of July 2, the police workforce arrived at Bikaru village with preparations to catch Vikas. There was little doubt that the gangster had leaked data and was getting ready to assault the police.
- Vikas and his gang miscreants had been making the most of the darkness by taking positions on the terrace. The policemen had been down and all of them had been lit by avenue lights.