- College students who’ve appeared for the 12th examination in February-March can be registered
- The choice was taken in view of the circumstances attributable to Corona and the troubles of the candidates.
Each day newspaper
Jul 02, 2020, 02:23 PM IST
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI has prolonged the final date of registration to use for the CA Basis course. Now candidates wishing to hitch this program can apply by 31 August. Earlier, the final date to use for CA Basis Course was 30 June. However now these candidates, who aren’t but capable of apply for this program, can apply by visiting the official web site icai.org.
Resolution taken as a result of Corona
The institute gave details about this by issuing notifications. In accordance with the launched notification, the final date of the CA Basis course is being prolonged in view of the circumstances attributable to the corona and the troubles of the candidates. Now candidates can apply until 31 August 2020.
Who can apply?
The institute additionally acknowledged that candidates who had appeared in a number of papers within the Senior Secondary examinations within the months of February and March may also register for this course. Aside from this, college students who’ve taken the Senior Secondary examination may also apply for the course.
The way to apply
- To start with, go to ICAI’s official web site icai.org.
- Register your self by filling within the particulars you’ve got requested for right here.
- Now full the appliance kind after finishing registration.
- Now go to the price submission column and pay the price.