- Divyanshi Jain now desires to do BA Hons from DU
- Divyanshi obtained 97.6% marks in highschool.
Each day newspaper
Jul 13, 2020, 08:49 PM IST
Lucknow. The Central Board of Secondary Schooling (CBSE) launched the intermediate outcomes on Monday. Divyanshi Jain of Navayuga Radiance College, Lucknow has set a document by bringing 600 marks out of 600 within the 12th examination. Divyanshi stated that she had not even dreamed that she might get 100% marks. He obtained 97.6% marks in highschool.
Excerpts from dialog with Divyanshi
- Query: What do dad and mom do?
- reply: My father Rakesh Prakash Jain is a businessman. He has a store in Ganeshganj. Mom Seema Jain is a housewife. By no means used to pressure me to check.
- Query: What did you do in a different way for research?
- reply: Made notes from the start. Which was revisited. I consider that you need to put together from the start. One mustn’t watch for the examination.
- Query: How did full marks are available in topics like historical past?
- reply: Although individuals have problem studying and memorizing topics like historical past, however, I’ve by no means tried to cram subjects. Understood historical past as a narrative. Sanskrit additionally has formulation much like arithmetic. Missed them.
- Query: What have been the themes?
- reply: Centuries have been present in Historical past, English, Sanskrit, Geography, Economics and Insurance coverage.
- Query: What’s the plan subsequent?
- reply: At current, he has determined to pursue BA (Hons) from Delhi College.
- Query: Who do you need to attribute success to?
- reply: To their dad and mom and academics. My academics guided me all year long and I used to be in a position to comply with my every day routine solely due to my dad and mom. This helped me to deal with my research and convey good marks.
Principal stated – We have been assured that Divyanshi will do the highest
82.49% college students have succeeded in Prayagraj area. Amongst them Divyanshi obtained most marks. CBSE Regional Officer Shweta Arora stated that she appeared in all of the examinations besides Geography. Geography was canceled on account of Corona. I’m pleased with Divyanshi. College Principal B.P. Singh stated that we have been assured that she would prime. The supervisor of the varsity, Sudhir Halvasia, stated that Divyanshi has made us proud.
See outcomes on web site and Umang app
College students’ board official web site http://cbseresults.nic.in And http://results.gov.in Can see Aside from this, college students also can test their outcomes via the Umang app. It’s a cellular platform, Android, iOS and Home windows based mostly sensible telephone utility. The Ministry of Electronics and IT is developed by the Authorities of India.