- This yr, a complete of 88.78% college students achieved success within the 12th examination.
- Digital marksheet will likely be given to college students by way of DigiLocker
Each day newspaper
Jul 13, 2020, 05:00 PM IST
The Central Board of Secondary Training (CBSE) has launched the outcomes of the 12th board on Monday afternoon. This yr, a complete of 88.78% college students have handed the examination. The CBSE examination was carried out this time from 15 February to 30 March. Nevertheless, it was later postponed after which later canceled as a consequence of a Corona lockdown. This yr, a complete of 11 lakh 92 thousand 961 college students appeared within the examination, out of which 10 lakh 59 thousand 80 have handed.
10 main issues of the 12th board examinations deteriorated from Corona
- The CBSE examinations, which started within the midst of the Corona epidemic, had been postponed earlier as a consequence of worsening circumstances and canceled solely after courtroom instructions.
- After the cancellation of the examinations, CBSE launched the outcome primarily based on the brand new evaluation scheme for analysis of the remaining papers.
- Three days in the past, a pretend notification of the outcome was going viral on social media, after which the outcome was launched with out discover at the moment.
- In view of the extraordinary circumstances brought on by Corona, the board this time launched the outcome with out advantage record and toppers record.
- Speaking in regards to the outcome, this yr’s outcome was 5.38 % greater than final yr. This time 88.78% college students handed.
- Within the yr 2020 too, as soon as once more ladies had been forward of boys and with this, ladies gained for the sixth consecutive time.
- Of the 16 areas launched by the board, South India dominated the highest three within the record of percentages.
- This yr, 38,686 college students scored greater than 95 % and 1,57,934 college students scored greater than 90 %.
- Amongst CBSE-accredited faculties, this time Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya stood first with 98.7% and Kendriya Vidyalaya with 98.62%.
- In view of the circumstances brought on by Corona, this time college students will likely be given a digital marksheet, which they’ll have the ability to obtain from DigiLocker.
Ladies forward of 5.96%
As soon as once more the women outperformed the boys within the examination. On this outcome, ladies had been forward of boys by 5.96%. The cross share of women was 92.15 whereas that of boys was 86.19%. Other than this, the cross share of scholars in CBSE faculties overseas was 94.26%. On the identical time, the cross share of transgenders who appeared within the examination was 66.67%.
70 days late outcome from final yr
Final yr the outcomes got here on Might 2, however this yr the corona is coming in July because of the lockdown. The examinations postponed as a consequence of Corona had been to be carried out between July 1 and 15, however this time the board has not been in a position to conduct the remainder examination as a consequence of Corona lockdown. Because of this, the record of advantage record and toppers can also be not being launched.